Before you may sign up for a storola account or use any storola service , you must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions.
In this Terms and conditions by the term “we,our,us,storola” indicates to storola.net.By the term “you”,”user” indicates to all clients,merchants or visitors.
A Terms and Conditions agreement is a legally binding agreement that allows you to protect your business and limit your liability.Before you may sign up for a storola account or use any storola service , you must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions.
Storola has right to update and change the terms and conditions by posting updates And changes to the storola.net. You are advised to check the Terms and conditions from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
1. All customers using Storola have to confirm that they are at least 18 years of age or are accessing the Site under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
2. Every user of the Site is responsible for keeping passwords and other account identifiers safe and secure and for restricting access to his/her device to avert unauthorized access to his/her account.
3. You agree not to reproduce, copy, sell, resell any portion of the Service, use of the Services, or access to the Services without the express written permission by Storola
4. During the registration process you agree to receive direct and promotional emails, SMS, and push notifications from the Site, and all of its divisions, subsidiaries on the Internet.
5. No person or business entity may register as a member of the Site more than once, liability under these Terms and Conditions is to the specific individual, directly or indirectly related to the email address given by the users.
By completing the registration process for any given Services, you are agreeing to subscribe to the selected Services, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
You are responsible for all activity in connection with access to the Site and/or Services through your account or using your password, and for the security of your computer systems, and in no event shall storola be liable for any loss or damages relating to such activity.
You can pay your subscription fees after a month ends.We will temporarily stop your website until you pay the required money. If you are dealing with a lifetime deal, you need to pay your full required payment.
We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Services for any reason, without notice at any time.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Storola customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate Account termination.
We reserve the right to temporarily disable an Account until resolution has been determined between the disputing parties.
Right To review, modify, filter, disable, delete and remove any and all content and information from the Site.
To display advertising and promotions, which may be targeted to certain users or sections of the Site based upon queries made or preferences indicated, and may not be identified as paid advertisements.
All cases and special procedures under and under this Agreement and its interpretation shall be deemed to be in accordance with the applicable laws of the Government of Bangladesh and any dispute arising shall be governed by the same.
Copyright © 2022 Storola All Right Reserved